Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 Recap...

Does it still count if the recap or talking about the new year are done when the first month is almost over? or maybe I can claim I was waiting for the Chinese new year... *roll eyes*  
Anyway... 
I enjoyed (envious actually) looking at all the pretty mosaic recap table on so many blogs, that I was determined to have one too this year. I played with Big Huge Lab Mosaic Maker and finally managed to come up with the above.. 

Highlight 2011 for MyBotanG:

1. My first sew along - Reversible Bucket Bag 

2. My second sew along - applique project

3. Designed Diaper Keeper for mommies

4. Introduced baby quilt set

5. Carrie-me-tote in style

6. A single sized quilt for boy

7. Designed bento wrap - reusable sandwich wrap.. yeay!!

8. Designed Odekake BOX - inspired by Odekake bag - will blog about it 

9. GA to celebrate 1K-LIKE on FB page

10. Obsession with flower brooch - pic here, here and here

11. Kinoko Sling using laminated fabric

12. Made some quilted cozy cases   

Hope you've had a great start into the year of Dragon.. 
Pin It

1 comment:

Mila@Rimbun said...

better late than never, looking back at we have accomplished last year do make us smile right.. in other words, motivate us to do more this year. dont know about others but I do feel it.

And thanks for the Mosaic maker link.. love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails